Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Beginning...

It started when I was about two weeks along...Kind of early to know huh? Well I just knew.
I started coming down with what I believed was a cold and just had the sudden urge to wake up at 6:30 a.m. every morning and have a bowl of soup (preferably Ramen noodles) and a cup of tea.

Then... about 1 week later I began having heartburn, wow! the most painful burn I ever felt internally. I never had heartburn and who would've thought that would be one of the first signs of me being Pregnant!

And it just got worse...

Then week 4 hit and I woke up December 1, 2009 feeling really sick like I wanted to throw up my guts but with a strong feeling that I needed to eat. Weird, huh? I know... I dropped my boyfriend off at the store and told him to call me when he was ready to get picked up. I rushed to a Dollar Tree close by to pick up 3 pregnancy tests.

Ring...ring...ring!

It was him, "Hello, bay where you at? I'm ready." I quickly said "ok bay, I'm right down the street."

What a little white lie. I was stuck in the line at the store behind this lady with her little girl trying to get her to buy alot of candy. Finally she bought her daughter two candy bars and picked her up and quickly left.

"Yes" I said, as I paid for my tests and hurried off to get him.

We made our way back home and I quickly grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom and took test one.

One Minute...
Two Minutes...
Three Minutes...

A really faded line appeared. I put the test in my pocket and threw my bag on the room floor and then he went to use the bathroom.

"Bay, I think I'm PREGNANT," "Why" he said. I then walked into the bathroom and put the used test in front of him on the sink. I told him I knew it was light but as long as you can see it that's a positive. He say he saw it and ok.

I went in the room and laid on the bed and he came in there and kissed and hugged me and said "My baby havin' my baby" So I take it he was excited.

I was excited and nervous so I decided to go to the doctor and they confirmed it and set me up with an O.B. and so we were a month into this wonderful journey!

4 comments:

  1. Margarita, I am loving this! This is absolutely marvelous and you write so well. I felt like I was reading a book. You know this will become a great gift for the baby when she learns to read...AWESOME! I love you and I can't wait to hear what happens next.

    Although I never formally met Corey (sp?), I liked what he did when you told him. I was thinking how nice of him to embrace you...that lets me know that he is really into you and I love that the most!!!

    Love,
    Auntie Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! and how awsome! I can not wait until you guys get blessed with this percious baby, may life bring Joy understanding faith love and peace. You guys hang in there the road is ruff but be tuff.Much love.


    Ms.mikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! My Sweet Baby! Love You!

    Think it might hurt? lol
    Love
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret & Cory. I wish I had a blog to record all the details of my pregnancy when I was going through them (four times to be exact). And I like the latest blogs, with pictures too !!! Well, the count down begins and I will finally get to see my precious Granddaughter, M'Kylee Manley !!! I know she's gonna be a beautiful child. And you know I've tried soooo many times to wake her up so I can feel her moving, but she's just reminding me to be patient. A few more weeks, and I'm gonna spoil her rotten then give her back to Mommy & Daddy !!!

    ReplyDelete