Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Any Day Now!

So...


As I mentioned at the end of last entry I had an Appointment July 9,2010. Nothing much as usual...baby heartbeat good, I'm gaining weight, measurements of my belly, blah blah blah!

Then guess what? We took pictures on the 10th and they are awesome!

Well now I'll let you be the judge....







I think I look huge but hey if I wasn't huge then I wouldn't be pregnant, huh!
But overall we had fun taking these pictures and hope everyone enjoys them!
 
Especially M'Kylee since she's the reason Mommy is the biggest she's ever been!
 
But OK...on to birthing class every Wednesday. We went on July 14, 2010 and discussed intervention in which I do not want unless medically necessary. I love going to class learning different stuff and it's even better because Cory is there to ask questions and be supportive! We even talk about things we learn in class on a daily basis!
 
On July 16, I had another appointment, (on a weekly basis now) again nothing new. However, Cory and I did ask a few questions about labor and the c-section rate. I only want a c-section if me or the baby is in harms way! And I am going to try to go as natural as possible, if I can't handle it I will get some pain meds through iv, and epidural will be my last resort! He also told me I should go to the hospital once I reach the point where I am having contractions every 3 minutes! I can't wait!



I been in alot of pain she's dropping and the pressure is getting worse but I'm doing well with the pain management. I only practice breathing which seems to be working great!
 
 
Then July 21, 2010 another class...yay...wait ;( sad face, the original teacher was not there so now we got a substitute for the next few weeks! but I might not see her again because M'Kylee may be here by then.
 
But the new teacher is nice, she was teaching us about pain meds available to us and proper breathing techniques!
 
Another appointment July 23, 2010 (broken record huh!) OK you know the routine so no need...oh wait...My doctor gave me my records to give to the hospital once I go into labor!
 
July 28, 2010 which is what? oh look at that...that's today! Cory and I went to class and it was OK but i was tired and falling to sleep...for some reason i been really extra tired lately but only in the day time, then I'm up at night going back and forth to the bathroom and drinking alot of water and playing with the baby til she go back to sleep!
 
Well we about to go eat some more jerk chicken...yum...stay tuned for my next entry about this wonderful journey!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Finally wow I'm stilling these pics for sure. You guys look so happy and you have gotten so big!! are you ready? dont be scared drink plenty of water and walk so your labor can be less painful and call me at my grandma number plz so I can come too the hospital

    ReplyDelete